I know that it's been a few days but for any of you who actually have the sense to follow this I do apologize. I have been otherwise preoccupied looking into other possible augmentations...
Here's the data that I promised to provide.
Day 3
Dosage: 100mg
Effective influence duration: 10 (not powdered intensity remained the same. This leads me to believe that uptake is limited and intensity reaches a peak)
Side effects: none.
Notes: Again, no notable increase in cognitive activity. Simply "tunnel vision". The inability the abandon a task mid task. This causes problem especially when trying to figure out solutions to problems (such as in physics) and not having suitable information. Can drive one to madness.
Day 4
Effective influence duration: 12 hours (powdered this time)
Side effects: elevated heart rate (probably due to caffeine intake as this did not happen before or after this day)
Notes: Pretty much the same except for the accelerated heart rate. Hypochondriacs beware. Managed to do research for an essay that needed to get done. Got started on the essay about 3 hours after the compound wore off. Finished the essay an hour and a half from this point.
Day 5
No intake on this day.
Notes: compound not ingested on this day due to a potential shortage. I did however feel as though I was still under the influence of the compound as my concentration was rather good all day. (curious, could this be the drug affecting my outlook of things or forming new neural pathways that lead me to think this way? Further investigation will determine). I did not suffer from loss of appetite like I did when I was under the influence of the compound. This proves that I was not using it. In addition, I was able to fall asleep at around 10:30 whereas if I were on the compound, I would have only started to feel tired after 12 in the morning.
Day 6
pretty much the same as the day before with the exception of one thing. Heart rate remained within normal limits (proving my hypothesis that caffeine uptake was in fact the cause of this problem in the first place)
I plan to use the compound for another week and then go off it for a week to see if the effects last like I hypothesized. I don't like to be dependent on things if I can avoid it. At the end of the day it really is just a matter of will power. Stay posted
- Agron Zala
Here's the data that I promised to provide.
Day 3
Dosage: 100mg
Effective influence duration: 10 (not powdered intensity remained the same. This leads me to believe that uptake is limited and intensity reaches a peak)
Side effects: none.
Notes: Again, no notable increase in cognitive activity. Simply "tunnel vision". The inability the abandon a task mid task. This causes problem especially when trying to figure out solutions to problems (such as in physics) and not having suitable information. Can drive one to madness.
Day 4
Effective influence duration: 12 hours (powdered this time)
Side effects: elevated heart rate (probably due to caffeine intake as this did not happen before or after this day)
Notes: Pretty much the same except for the accelerated heart rate. Hypochondriacs beware. Managed to do research for an essay that needed to get done. Got started on the essay about 3 hours after the compound wore off. Finished the essay an hour and a half from this point.
Day 5
No intake on this day.
Notes: compound not ingested on this day due to a potential shortage. I did however feel as though I was still under the influence of the compound as my concentration was rather good all day. (curious, could this be the drug affecting my outlook of things or forming new neural pathways that lead me to think this way? Further investigation will determine). I did not suffer from loss of appetite like I did when I was under the influence of the compound. This proves that I was not using it. In addition, I was able to fall asleep at around 10:30 whereas if I were on the compound, I would have only started to feel tired after 12 in the morning.
Day 6
pretty much the same as the day before with the exception of one thing. Heart rate remained within normal limits (proving my hypothesis that caffeine uptake was in fact the cause of this problem in the first place)
I plan to use the compound for another week and then go off it for a week to see if the effects last like I hypothesized. I don't like to be dependent on things if I can avoid it. At the end of the day it really is just a matter of will power. Stay posted
- Agron Zala
No comments:
Post a Comment